Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Ohio Dissolution of Marriage Law: Dissolution without Children

Official Dissolution without Children Legal Forms

Below are three extra forms that you need to submit if filing for dissolution without children in Franklin County.

Referral to Retired Judge

Legal Forms from the Franklin County Law Library

These are individual forms that you may need in a dissolution without children. They are unofficial unless there is a (UODRF) designation attached to them.

Requesting a Phone or Video Conference

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Franklin County Domestic and Juvenile Court is making phone and video conferencing an option. Below is information of how to request and set up a virtual conference through Zoom.

 Once all attorneys and self-represented parties agree to request the video or phone conference, they may either efile the “Request for Phone/Video Conference” form, or they may contact the Judge’s or Magistrate’s staff directly.

Zoom resources: