Skip to Main Content

Ohio Divorce Law: Divorce without Children

Official Divorce without Children Legal Forms

Below are two extra forms that you need to submit if filing for divorce without children in Franklin County.

Referral to Retired Judge

Legal Forms from the Franklin County Law Library

These are individual forms that you may need in a divorce without children. They are unofficial unless there is a (UODRF) designation attached to them.


Requesting a Phone or Video Conference

 The Franklin County Domestic and Juvenile Court is making phone and video conferencing an option. Below is information of how to request and set up a virtual conference through Zoom.

 Once all attorneys and self-represented parties agree to request the video or phone conference, they may either efile the “Request for Phone/Video Conference” form, or they may contact the Judge’s or Magistrate’s staff directly.

Zoom resources: