Skip to Main Content

Immigration Law: Finding Immigration Legal Advice


Authorized immigration service providers are:

  • Representatives accredited by the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and working for BIA-recognized organizations. Representatives are not attorneys, but they can give you immigration related legal advice.
  • Attorneys in good standing who are not subject to any order restricting their ability to practice law. If you have a more complex case, you may want to seek out an actual licensed attorney.


What to do if Immigration and Customs Enforcement Comes

Immigration Legal Advice in Columbus

​ECDI Immigration Legal Services

3043 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43204 (Franklin)
(614) 599-0819 (They don't have a website).


Ohio Authorized Representatives